External Hard Drives

External Hard Drives

My Book Studio WDBCPZ0010HAL - Festplatte - 1 TB

Are you looking for a high quality product? then My Book Studio WDBCPZ0010HAL - Festplatte - 1 TB is our recommendation for you. The customers who have tried the product are quite happy with the My Book Studio WDBCPZ0010HAL - Festplatte - 1 TB.


  • Hard drive capacity: 1000 gb
  • Hard drive interface: usb 3.0
  • File format system: hfs+
  • Data transfer rate: 5000 mbit/s
  • Usb data transfer rates: 480; 5000 mbit/s

Western digital wd my book studio wdbcpz0010hal hard drive 1 tb external desktop usb 30 wdbcpz0010haleesn storage external hard drives



My Book Studio WDBCPZ0010HAL - Festplatte - 1 TB

Please click the link above to check product price, shipping options and deals offers available.

Search Terms: Information My Book Studio WDBCPZ0010HAL - Festplatte - 1 TB, External Hard Drives Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.