External Hard Drives

External Hard Drives

My Passport WDBY8L0020BSL - Festplatte - 2 TB

Are you looking for a high quality product? then My Passport WDBY8L0020BSL - Festplatte - 2 TB is our recommendation for you. The customers who have tried the product are quite happy with the My Passport WDBY8L0020BSL - Festplatte - 2 TB.


  • Interface:usb 3.0
  • Device type:hard drive - external ( portable )
  • Capacity:2 tb
  • Features:hardware encryption, ntfs formatted
  • Width:8.2 cm

Western digital wd my passport wdby8l0020bsl hard drive 2 tb external portable usb 30 silver wdby8l0020bsleesn storage external hard drives



My Passport WDBY8L0020BSL - Festplatte - 2 TB

Please click the link above to check product price, shipping options and deals offers available.

Search Terms: Information My Passport WDBY8L0020BSL - Festplatte - 2 TB, External Hard Drives Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.